Careers at Arbor Lane
You can view our current active vacancies below.
To apply for a position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Are you a recent graduate eager to step into the world of bespoke furniture? Arbor Lane Interiors offers you the perfect platform to jump-start your career. Situated in the Medway City Estate, we are searching for an individual with unparalleled precision and a flair for innovation to join our dynamic team.
Unit 6 Arden Business Park
Medway City Estate
- Craft detailed CAD drawings vital in the production of custom furniture and kitchens, using proprietary software.
- Draft initial estimates and refine to final quotes.
- Engage directly with clients to ensure accurate representation in drawing packs.
- Produce CAD files tailored for 3D printing and CNC machinery.
- Oversee a systematic and current filing protocol.
- Champion ongoing refinements in drawing and pricing workflows.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced proficiency in CAD software will be a bonus, but full training will be provided, making this position ideal for a graduate.
- Eloquent communication for efficient client interactions.
- Acumen for structured organization, especially concerning files and processes.
- An earnest commitment to continual improvement and meticulousness.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary package of £23,000 per annum.
- 20 days paid holiday plus Bank holidays.
- Eligibility for the sales team bonus scheme after 3 months.
Training & Career Growth:
Complete training will be provided to the successful candidate, making this opportunity ideal for graduates looking for their first step in the furniture industry. We believe in nurturing talent and providing an environment for growth and development.
How to Apply:
Keen aspirants are encouraged to forward their CV, a concise cover letter, and pertinent portfolio pieces to [email protected]. Applications will be entertained until the 31st of August, followed by subsequent interviews.
The Process Is Simple
Why Arbor Lane Interiors?
We have been in the bespoke furniture industry for a number of years, and we know how important it is to deliver an impeccable product with first class customer service, within a sensible time frame, and at a sensible cost.
Absolutely no size restrictions.
We offer an unlimited spectrum of paint colours.
We promise to deliver on time, every time.
We deliver to site in
non-sign written vans.
Who Are We?
About Arbor Lane Interiors
We are an experienced and established business based in the heart of Kent, and we manufacture bespoke, handmade kitchens and interiors for trade professionals. If you are an architect, interior designer, property developer, contractor or kitchen retailer, and you are looking for a British company to manufacture your bespoke designs for your clients, please do get in touch.
Working with Arbor Lane has been a breath of fresh air. Nothing is ever too much trouble; they work so hard to bring my kitchen designs to life, and deliver them to my clients' houses on time too. The process is so simple and I cannot recommend them enough.
Working With Us Is Simple.
We work with you to bring your bespoke kitchen and furniture designs to life. We manufacture bespoke, hand-painted in-frame kitchens and furniture for any room in your clients' home.